Minnesota Criminal Law Attorney Thomas A. Wilson
Thomas A. Wilson received his B.A. with honors (cum laude) from the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, MN.
After Mr. Wilson received his B.A. from the University of St. Thomas he attended the University of St. Thomas School of Law in Minneapolis, MN. During law school Mr. Wilson participated in several activities including serving as an Associate and Senior Editor on Law Journal, volunteering for the Minnesota Justice Foundation, and serving as a mentor in the student Peer Mentor Program.
During law school Mr. Wilson discovered his passion for criminal law, specifically criminal defense, and pursued this passion by serving as a Certified Student Attorney with Neighborhood Justice Center in St. Paul, MN where he worked on criminal cases defending indigent clients. Mr. Wilson also focused his elective studies in the area of criminal law, criminal procedure, and trial advocacy.
After law school Mr. Wilson continued to pursue his passion for criminal defense by serving as a Volunteer Attorney at the Neighborhood Justice Center in St. Paul defending indigent clients in criminal cases and also representing private clients in criminal cases.
Mr. Wilson eventually decided to open his own law practice, Wilson Law Firm P.L.L.C. in order to focus entirely on providing high-quality, affordable, and effective legal representation exclusively in the area of criminal law.
- Juris Doctor, University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis MN
- B.A. (cum laude) University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN
- State of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Criminal Law Section
- Council Member (Current/2012-2013), Minnesota State Bar Association, Criminal Law Section
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Volunteer Attorney, Neighborhood Justice Center, St. Paul, MN
- Volunteer Attorney, Volunteer Lawyers Network, Minneapolis, MN