Dismissal & Continuance for Dismissal: 01/12/2012
01-12-2012 | Thomas A. Wilson | Attorney at Law
- Date: 1/12/2012
- Location: Ramsey County District Court
- Charge(s): Assault (5th Degree); Disorderly Conduct (Brawling/Fighting)
- Charge Level(s): Misdemeanor
- Maximum Punishment for Charge(s): Up to 90 days in jail and/or $1000.00 fine.
- Result(s): Assault charge dismissed; Disorderly Conduct charge continued for dismissal.
- Result(s) Explanation: Attorney Thomas A. Wilson negotiated for and the prosecution agreed to dismiss the Assault charge and continue the Disorderly Conduct charge for dismissal (the charge will be dismissed after one year if the client remains law-abiding).
Categories: Case Results Tags: Assault, Assault Charge Dismissed, Disorderly Conduct, Disorderly Conduct Charge Continued for Dismissal, Minneapolis Assault Defense Attorney, Minneapolis Assault Defense Lawyer, Minneapolis Disorderly Conduct Attorney, Minneapolis Disorderly Conduct Defense Lawyer, Minnesota Assault Charge Dismissed, Minnesota Assault Crime, Minnesota Assault Defense Attorney, Minnesota Assault Defense Lawyer, Minnesota Disorderly Conduct Charge Continued for Dismissal, Minnesota Disorderly Conduct Crime, Minnesota Disorderly Conduct Defense Attorney, Minnesota Disorderly Conduct Defense Lawyer, St. Paul Assault Charge Dismissed, St. Paul Assault Defense Attorney, St. Paul Assault Defense Lawyer, St. Paul Disorderly Conduct Defense Attorney, St. Paul Disorderly Conduct Defense Lawyer